wELCOME
TO
hubcoin

Live On

$HUB

is the gaming hub for gamers and game enthusiasts. This token embeds smart contract technology into the gaming world to redefine the experience of gamers. Gaming is no more just about the fun of playing. It is about earning while having fun. Most importantly, $HUB ensures that gamers are properly remunerated through its well defined and structured smart contracts and gamified systems.

HubCoin ($HUB) is the native token of the Hubber platform. It is launched as an ERC token on the ethereum network. HubCoin allows for the creation of trustless, decentralised and non-custodial competitions through the use of smart contracts and adds value to the gaming experience of gamers through the use of blockchain technology.

Contract Address

0x56bd0C900acAF04125Ee26f546d6214634fD970F

token utilities

HUBBER NFT LAUNCHPAD

The Hubber NFT marketplace allows gamers to showcase their skills and monetise them. Each NFT listed on the platform has different rarity, is curated by the gamer and is a project on its own. The rarer an NFT, the higher it will be priced at by the seller of the NFT. In order to access specific NFT collections, holders of the $HUB will need to whitelist themselves. NFTs transform digital and physical works and other collectibles into one-of-a-kind, verifiable assets that are easy to trade on the blockchain. Owning one of those NFTs gives the unique ownership to its holders. Each NFT collection is a project that will bring utility to their holders. Be ready to cherist a panorama of NFTs that will add value to the gaming experience of the players and audience. Bid and win exclusive badges that will give each holder unique rights. These NFTs will also be tradable on platforms like opensea.

PLAY to Earn

HubCoin is operated through the use of smart contracts, it eliminates the need for any middleman leading to gamers being fairly rewarded what they are due. Hubber creates a fun, easy and trustless environment for anyone to engage in gaming competitions with any third-party without engaging in potentially fraudulent behaviors by not following through with a transaction. Through HubCoin, gamers can interact with each other and earn rewards without the need to pay out many third parties in order to maintain the ecosystem. It provides greater rewards to gamers. Gamers will also be able to bet on themselves to win!

vote to Earn

Earn by just swiping through the app and voting on the winner of a match or whether the confrontation will end in a draw. Players simply need to use their $HUB token to vote on the platform. The Hubber app allows you to embrace the Vote-to-earn concept. Stand the chance to win NFTs and cash prizes by simply tapping on the outcome of a match – “Win” or “Draw”. All this can be done by simply login into the app and swiping through the fixtures of various matches and voting prior to the start of the match. While it is free to view the fixtures,live scores and news, voters will need to pay a fee in order to vote on the outcome of a match.

HUBBER FOUNDATION

The Hubber foundation will be created in order to support gamers in their career. Undertaking a career in gaming is not an easy choice. Hubber through the Hubcoin Project will allow more and more people to do so by taking underprivileged individuals under its flagship programme and supporting their dream. The foundation will regularly disburse scholarships to gamers to bring them to the international level and give them the opportunity to play in front of a bigger audience. The foundation will also help in sponsoring the education of children and create a better world.

HUBBER STAKING

The HubCoin project will enable holders to earn on their $HUB by allowing them to stake their tokens and earning passive income. This is an easy way for non-gamers to earn passive income.

HUBBER MERCHANDISE

Fans and gamers can make use of $HUB to buy official merchandise of Hubber and their favourite pro-gamers. This merchandise would be sold on the $HUB marketplace and would be an amazing opportunity for gamers to make money from the sale of their merchandise.

LAUNCHPAD PLATFORM

Gamer teams can list themselves on the platform whereby they will be able to secure funds from the community in order to prepare themselves for competitions. This will be through an IDO process. Fans will need to use some of their $HUB to be whitelisted for those IDOs. Once they are whitelisted, they will be able to contribute to specific pools either in BNB or ETH. This will help teams to crowdfund. The platform will also have pools where $HUB holders will be able to act as liquidity providers against a reward. There will be a repayment date and an associated interest payment on the amount borrowed from fans. Fans can use this opportunity to help their favourite gamers while making some passive income with minimum risks. The pools will be open for NFT game developers and gamers alike.

FOUNDING TEAM

Marcus Luer

CEO

Earth
(Rachapong Rueng-Akara)

Gaming Project Specialist

Gammy
(Tanakrit Panichakun)

Esports Specialist

Jonah Ng

Advisor

Panitan Samee

Advisor

WILLIAM WANG

Tech Leader

Arounen Murdhen

Project Leader

Muhammad Jawad Ul Hassan

Lead Blockchain Developer

support TEAM

Tangtang
(Nutrugee Wisawanart)

Influencer Marketing Expert

Khris
(Jamin Dispanya)

Creative Gaming Strategist

Mimi
(Ittikorn Vattana)

Esports Media Producer

Tokenomics

TOTAL SUPPLY

500 000 000 $HUB

COMMUNITY TREASURY

20% of the total supply of $HUB will be reserved for the Hubber community. 15% of the total supply of $HUB will be locked for over a period of 3 years. 5% of the total supply will be used as first year rewards, 5% of the total supply will be used for second year rewards and the remaining 10% will be used for the 3rd year rewards, amounting to a total of 20% reserved for community treasury.

FOUNDER TOKEN

8% of the total supply of $HUB will be reserved for the $HUB team. Locked 6 month, 36 month linear unlock.

ADVISORS

Advisors will hold 2.5% of the total token supply locked 6 month , 36 month linear unlock.

DEVELOPER TEAM

The development team will be entitled to 2.5% of the total $HUB supplied.

MARKETING AND AIRDROPS

7% of the tokens supplied will be reserved for marketing and airdrop purposes.

IDO PRESALE

25% of the total $HUB supplied will be available for pre-sale with a soft cap of 25ETH and a hard cap of 50ETH. Presale price will be at a 25% discount of the public sale listing price. 60% of the funds raised at the presale round will be used to provide liquidity for the public sale round and the remaining 40% will be used for marketing & operations purposes. In order to prevent dumping, presale token holders will only receive 10% of what they have purchased on day 1 and then the remaining 90% will be received at 5% per month over 18 months.

LIQUIDITY

12% of the total $HUB supplied will be available for sale to the public through the DEX. 5% of the total supply will be reserved for centralized exchange listing.

BURN

18% of the total token supplied will be burnt at launch.

Road Map

PHASE 01

WHITEPAPER DEVELOPMENT
WEBSITE LAUNCH
500 TELEGRAM MEMBERS
INVESTOR SEEDING
PRIVATE SALE OF TOKEN
LAUNCH OF MARKETING CAMPAIGN
INITIAL OEX OFFERING
LISTING ON UNISWAP
LISTING ON CEX

PHASE 02

LISTING ON CMC AND CG
- 1000 HOLDERS
- LAUNCH OF BSC BRIDGE
- ROLL OUT OF STAKING PROGRAM
- DEPLOYMENT OF SMART CONTRACTS FOR COMPETITION
- LAUNCH OF MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- INFLUENCER MARKETING
LAUNCH OF COMPETITION
- LAUNCH OF HUBBER MERCHANDISE

PHASE 03

- 5000 HOLDERS
- GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH MARKETING AGENCIES
- DEVELOPMENT OF NFT MARKETPLACE
- LISTING OF NFTS ON THE MARKETPLACE
- BEGINNING OF DONATIONS
- THROUGHTHE FOUNDATION

PHASE 04

- DEVELOPMENT OF THE LAUNCHPAD PLATFORM
- CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENT
- LISTING ON MULTIPLE EXCHANGES
- PARTNERSHIP WITH OTHER
- METAVERSE GAMES

Our Partners

Hubcoin.space © All rights reserved